Sunday, January 11, 2009

Visual CV - An Interesting Concept


I just came across Visual CV... which bills itself as a "Better Resume Online".

It took about 10 minutes to set up my very basic online CV - Roy McClean's Visual CV. Unlike LinkedIn it appears that you need to join the site and log in to see any profile. With LinkedIn you can see a partial profile, at least, without having to log in.

I'll monitor if this works as a networking tool for Custom Fit Online, my Internet marketing and web design company.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Roy - glad you came across VisualCV and set up a profile. Just wanted to quickly clarify that there are various privacy settings that make your VisualCV available to members, the Internet or just individuals you share with as you see fit. These settings give you as a professional a better way of controlling your information. Please let me know if you have any questions as I'd be happy to help you get started using your VisualCV.