Saturday, July 7, 2007

Orange County --- Doing Business Virtually

We've just started work on a Website for Dr. Aria Irvani, who provides general dentistry and cosmetic dentistry in Orange County California. Thanks to Dr. Irvani for choosing Custom Fit for site optimization and Internet marketing services.

By the way, that's not far from Anaheim -- home of the 2007 Stanley Cup champions Ducks. I wonder when that Cup will come back to Canada? Since I was born in Toronto (I guess now known as the GTA - Greater Toronto Area - or TEE DOT OH) I'm still waiting for the Maple Leafs (a.k.a. the Maple Loafs?) to win it. I remember when the Leafs last won Lord Stanley mug.... way back in 1967. I guess I'm dating myself. Back then all we did was play hockey.... table hockey, street hockey, hockey on ponds or the outdoor community rink, penny hockey and of course hockey with my teams, the Thornhill Thunderbirds and St. Patrick Saints.

No comments: